This is a chocolate cake. Behind the cake,
you can see a scone over there.I could hardly remember the name of the cake and
the afternoon tea house. But I still remembered it was located on the only
way to the punting dock. The outside of the scone was crispy but inside was soft. The
restaurant offered six bottles of jam to you. The flavor of each bottle was
different. You could eat the scone with jam or non-sugar cream. Although the chocolate cake was sweet, you could
still eat it with a cup of earl grey tea(the right hand side of the picture). That would make you feel that the cake
was not so sweet.
Last summer I went to Cambridge to have a
study tour with my sister. Cambridge is a fascinating city. Walking into the
university, I was deeply overwhelmed by the thick academic atmosphere there.
Cambridge University is composed of King’s College, Queen’s college, Clare College,
and St. John’s College. Each college has its beauty. The most interesting thing
was punting. Punting on the River Cam, you could hear the guide introducing
the history of each college and the scenery to me, which made me feel that I was
more familiar with Cambridge.
I'm a dessert lover too. Extremely envy you that you have travel all over the world and taste much types of dessert. However, i don't like chocolate flavour but mango^^ Chocolate is too sweet for me and make me feel greasy>< Besides cake, i prefer ice-cream!!I prefer tradisional ice-cream which be sold at my hometown, Malaysia. The boss has sold his hand-made ice-cream since i was a little girl! My family and i were fascinated by his ice-cream>,< Miss the ice-cream now!!
ReplyDeleteThe chocolate cake looks so delicious, especially that crunchy and lovely scorn on it! I always loves crunchy things more than soft cakes or bread. Every time I have scorns or cookies decorating cakes a bite, the feeling of chewing them is beyond my description. Cake with scorns and cookies is a great treatment in eating life.
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky because you can go overseas to find something that doesn't have in Taiwan. When it comes to Cambridge, I think of a famous Chinese poet who once studied here and had a lot of memories. I hope that I can go to Cambridge someday just like you. :D