Macaroon was one of the most popular French desserts.
The cookie was mainly made by egg white and almond powder. It was often filled
with cream or chocolate. Our tour guide said that macaroon oringinated from Italy,
but it became a famous dessert in France. The reason why the macaron became so famous was
its appearance. It was so various, colorful, smooth, and cute. Different parts
of France have its own unique shapes and tastes. Look at the macaron on the
right hand side. The cookies have different flavors and it tasted very
delicious.
I bought those macarons at the Lafayette department store, which was full of tourists. I went up to Eiffel tower to overlook Paris. It was magnificent, everything became tiny and it felt like I was very close to the sky. Besides, the tower would keep shining at 11 and 12 pm every day. It was really amazing. I also went to the Louvre Museum, where many famous artworks and antiques were displayed in the museum. I really like the atmosphere filled with history and art there. I hope that one day I can visit France again. :)


Hi, Alier. It seems that you had a fabulous trip in Paris. Macaroon is originated form France; no wonder it is one of the most popular and well-known desserts among French. Nowadays, there are more and more flavors of macaroons. Though the price of it is pretty high, many people still get it because they just can't stand the marvelous glamour of this delicate dessert. I had once eaten macaroon before; the sweet flavor stayed for a long time in my mouth. After eating it, I drank a lot of water due to the strong taste. Although the macaroon is really too sugary to me, I still love this good-looked and cute dessert.
ReplyDeleteWow, I really want to taste local macarons. Maybe they provide different flavours. I have taste macarons sold in Taiwan. However, they were too sweet for me. Can you tell me where I can buy delicious macarons?
ReplyDeleteRelishing desserts and having a cup of coffee on French streets are fantastic things. I wish I can do that someday.It seems relaxing and charming.
I like your blog very much because your paragraphs combine travel and dessert, and I am looking forward to your next post!
Wow it’s “Macaron”!! You are so lucky to have the chance to taste this famous food. I have dreamed to get a chance to France and try this kind of food someday. I remember some friends told me that Macaron is a little too sweet, do you have the same feeling? I love the second picture of yours, it’s really wonderful. The tower behind you is amazing!! I really envy you that you can have such great experience. I love dessert, too. It’s glad to have dessert whenever, wherever we are ^_^
ReplyDeleteMacaron!!!Since I heard the name of the dessert, I always wanted to have a chance to enjoy it's sweet flavor! Thank you for telling me the origin of Macaron!! As a sweet lover, I decide to take a trip to Paris and to find the Macaron you posted above ^^.
ReplyDeleteMaybe there are some afternoon tea shop will have Macaron on their menu, it's time for me to google it~
I am glad that you share such a wonderful dessert with us!!
You are so lucky to have the experience to go to French and taste such a “various, colorful, smooth, and cute” dessert. I have dreamed to go traveling to Europe, and try all delicious food there!!! Thank you for present Macaron’s everything!
ReplyDeleteYour trip in French looks great and wonderful!!! Maybe next time when I am able to go there, you can share more your experience with me