Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Austria


 

 


Sacher cake is one of the most traditional cakes in Austria. Basically, it’s a chocolate cake made in a special way. Its taste was very unique. It melted immediately at the moment you put it into mouth. And it was very sweet. You couldn’t eat the sacher cake without drinking coffee or tea. Otherwise you would feel thirsty when you finished the dessert. The Vienna café named mélange café was also very famous. It tasted like cappuccino added with some smooth cream. Frankly speaking, the hot café is tastier than the cold one. You might feel a little bit disgusting when you finish the cold mélange café because it was added too much cream. But the hot café was much better.
 
 I went to the concert taking place in Musikverein. It was considered one of the most famous concert halls in the world. The performance was really fantastic. The music they performed was very melodious, and they all wore the clothes like what Mozart dressed like. It’s marvelous.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Another dessert is shared. When i saw the first picture which is sacher cake, I think it will be tasty. I like the cube shape. It is not a large size dessert but tiny and it won't make me feel disgusting. I'm a girl who doesn't like sweety dessert especially chocolate. Thus, the sacher cake had attracted me because i think it will be okay for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so tasty!I really want to try this dessert!I love chocolate, but I think many desserts put too much chocolate on cake, ice cream and so on.Although I have big appetite, sometimes I still can't eat the dessert which is so sweet.The dessert you shared is tiny, so it's a good choice for me.Hope I can savor the sacher cake one day.

    ReplyDelete