I thought Czech’s buildings were unique due
to the pediment, specifically in Telc, a small town in Czech, listed as one of
the World Heritage. So fascinating was Telc that I would never forget the
excellent scenes there. Each architecture had its own characteristic. I preferred
the black building in addition to its color. Most buildings were light color
except it. It impressed me a lot because I had never seen
constructions of that kind of style before.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Czech
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow>< new dessert already!! I thought i have seen this dessert on food entertainment called "時尚玩家".The MC(Master of Ceremony)introduce that in night market and it is a popular dessert for Taiwanese! I admired to taste it before i came to Taiwan. It is extremely fascinate my stomach when i saw their expression after tasting. However, I have forgotten name of the dessert~ Can you please remind me?
ReplyDeleteWhen it comes to Czech, I’ll think of classical musician Antonín Dvořák and artist Alphonse Mucha.
ReplyDeleteDvořák's own style has been described as ‘the fullest recreation of a national idiom with that of the symphonic tradition, absorbing folk influences and finding effective ways of using them.’ I like his New World Symphony very much!! Mucha was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, known best for his distinct style. He was known for his special works in various guises with frequent localised tendencies. By the way, your introduction for disserts are so delicious that I always wish I could have a bit :))))